My Blog List

Friday 9 September 2016

"How important is to see a Skin Doctor for Acne"

What is Acne?
Acne is a reaction caused by the skin by clogged pores. Pores are usually clogged by dirt and frequent use of makeup products. All the clogged pores are the source of oleaginous salvations which is the most important sign of acne prone skin.

Symptoms and signs of Acne:
1.     Extruding whiteheads.
2.    Sore blackheads.
3.    Redness and bumps all over the skin
4.    Pus accompanying pimples.
5.    Painful pus secretions.
What people will ask you to do:
1.    Cinnamon and honey mask.
2.    Applying cider vinegar.
3.    Milk, honey and yoghurt mask.
4.    Orange peel application.

Do you know all these remedies are not clearly stated anywhere that which skin type do they support? What if it causes more acne? What if applying these masks cures acne for some time and it appears again? What if you get a bad acne scar in the end? There is no guarantee to home remedies. I don’t deny the use of home remedies; these are just a temporary solution. Do you know acne and other skin reactions are dug deep into the skin?

What to do if the remedies stated above don’t work?
My advice for skin reactions and pigmentation issues are always to see a cosmetic physician. For skin, we can’t predict the root cause.

Who is a cosmetic physician?
Cosmetic physicians are medicine practitioners, who prescribe medicines without surgical procedures. These physicians are on the duty to enhance patient’s physical appearance.  

Why do I recommend seeing a Cosmetic Physician?
Drinking lots of water and less use of makeup helps in preventing skin damages but what if there is a serious issue breeding down the skin? For that, we have to see an expert. We the people living in Pakistan are very lucky that we have a group of expert Cosmetic Physicians working day and night for their patients. When I ask people for their issues to see a cosmetic physician, they always ask me Who? And Where? Majority living in Pakistan don’t know that now there is an App designed for them to look for the best doctors nearest to them and getting their appointments. I consider myself lucky that one day going through my App store I found this app. The app was titled as “Find my doctor” and just out of curiosity I decided to download it. What I didn’t know was that a decision made out of curiosity would result in a blessing for me. This app is currently working in Karachi and Islamabad, but I hope it soon launches in different cities of Pakistan and benefits the people of Pakistan as it did to me. 

MY VERDICT ABOUT “FIND MY DOCTOR APP:
This app is a genuinely a blessing to the residents of Pakistan and for now Karachi and Islamabad only. I wanted an appointment for myself last week and I was too busy to call up ask and make appointments and wait in long lines. And that’s when the downloaded App came to rescue. I made my account and got myself registered as a patient and got the earliest appointment as possible from the nearest skin doctor to me. The App gives you a direct option to call a doctor and book yourself an appointment. The login procedure is very simple, I just had to give my number and for future use, I had to choose my username. Found a skin doctor, directly made a call and booked me an appointment. Find my doctor app made me so content, as I am always in a rush with my baby and can’t stand for too long in the queue to get appointments. Find my doctor app made my life easier.
I am sure now my readers living in Karachi and Islamabad can now easily find a cosmetic physician via “Find my doctor” app. All the links related to this app are stated below for your easy access.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/findmydoctor.pakistan/?fref=ts
App link:   https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.doctor.findmydoctor&hl=en
Thank you guys for reading.

Also Follow me on:


1 comment: