My Blog List

Friday 7 April 2017

"Hareem Farooq to escalate HumTv Award 2017 in the HOST avatar"

“I am really looking forward to the night.”- Hareem Farooq

Yes! you got it right Ms perfect actress with a passion for production Hareem Farooq will host the upcoming HumTv awards. Hareem emerged as an extraordinary filmmaker in the most recent year, her consecutive performances, and additionally, silver screen ventures had made her name in the indusrty.

HumTV award is one of the greatest occasion which happens each year with a specific goal to perceive Pakistani talent.

“I am really looking forward to the night,” commented Hareem Farooq. "I won my first award for Best Performance by an Actress in a Debut Role for my role in Mausam at the Hum Awards, so it will be an event that will always be close to my heart."

Hareem recently announced her collaboration with Loreal Professional as a spokesperson, and apart from that, she has been Veet Academy as a health and fitness expert.

I am certain Hareem will give the best in her new Role as a Host of the night and the lights of her style and excellence will be the sparkle of HumTv Award.


2 comments: