My Blog List

Monday 11 April 2016

SHOP ONLINE WITH TWO H!




Hello there every one! Iam here with a weekday Blog this time. I was unable to do my craft thursday blog due to some reason! I hope you guys are coping up with the heat in Karachi, Please stay hydrated to beat the heat. This blog is Review of an Online store I came across last week, i.e Two H online store, with a creative yellow logo, As its trending on Social Media, you guys may know this store. Online shopping is a habit, Yes Habit! atleast for a junky like me. So let's the review

About Two H Online Store:

Hamza Amir an Associate EY and a Graduate from Harvard University is the Founder of  Two H, According to Two H, They are the fastest online website to Deliver Stuff from Us to Pakistan! they are the reliable source to make a deal as their Warehouse is in America so there is no chance of duplicate products. They cater Brands like Aldo, Carters, Zara, Macy's and Ebay etc. According to them the reason behind the Two H is to bring all the brands at your doorstep. The prices they quote are reliable and Foul proof. They have a proper departments from Sales and purchase to Logistics. There have a strong team for Social Media handles, so that Two H becomes approachable.

About Their Social Media and Web Portal:

Two H has a website for their buyers to shop online. They are affiliated with The Nest I/O i.e the google's project for entrepreneurs. They are on facebook as a page. The excess is very easy. Procedure for ordering branded stuff from US is very easy and convenient. The website has sections namely Women, Baby, Toddler and Men. The sections are easy to surf. It has a contact Us option and it's very prompt in replying queries.
Recommendation:
Yes! I would definitely reccomend my followers to, surf the website and if you are a brand hoarder it's a big yes. 
So this is from the Weekday blog. I hope the review is helpful in someway! Do check out the website and facebook page for Two H store and update your reviews in the comment box. So bye for now guys, see you guys on my Craft blog! Till than Happy Shopping!


Also Follow me on:
Snapchat: Rimmysworld





No comments:

Post a Comment