My Blog List

Sunday 22 May 2016

Jahanara -Festive Collection

Hello there everyone, I am here with my weekday blog this time it's about the launch of a clothing line as a festive collection Jahanara by Insaf Textiles. Ramadan is around the corner and people prefer doing their Eid shopping way before, so here's the glimpse of the collection by Jahanara.
The launch happened at Lahore this week, at the PFDC Fashion Active. The launch was attended by various Pakistani Celebrities, Ayesha Sana was there to Brighten the event along with Zara Peerzada. The collection has ten designs, with two different shades of summer. Few are vibrant and others are subtle hues with the touch of fine embroidery. Each designs says it's own story, Pakistani traditions are the inspiration of the designer. Here's few designs which were revealed at the showcase and wore by the celebrities themselves to make the event more glamours.







The images show the variety they have in the collection, for you guys I would suggest to check out the look-book at the official website of Jahanara i.e www.jahanara.com.pk or their Instagram handle Jahanaraofficial. Grab the collection asap! 

So this is it from the weekday blog, as the collections for Eid are coming in please follow me on my Social media handles for latest updates, and do catch up my latest blog-posts. Till than Happy Shopping 

Also Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment