My Blog List

Thursday 16 June 2016

FOOD FUSION- To the rescue



In the month of Ramadan almost every other day we all crave for dishes other than traditional ones. In the search to make something different yesterday I came across to this page "Food Fusion" and started watching a minute long cooking videos, and spent good two hours in watching back to back mouthwatering recipes. Food to me is all about taste plus presentation, and If you guys have seen these videos the key is their presentation. The original essence of day to day cooking, those stains while we cook are beautifully captured in their videos.
Lately on social media cooking video were trending but none were in done in Desi style, and off course those were by western chefs, and I was not at all convinced because there was no Desi Tarka on them. For a person like me who recently started cooking right after marriage "Food Fusion" is a life saver. As soon the two hour show reel ended I was all convinced to try their Chaanna Chat and Dahi Baray. As they were shown in a fancy way in the video it was 10/10 in the taste too. I was all excited to contact the owner of the venture to know more about what Food Fusion is all about, how they made these one minute video and made our life easy. I am thankful to the founder Asad Memon for the prompt response and taking time out for World Around Ramsha to cover a bit of his venture.
Upon asking Asad how did this all started and how does he manage Food Fusion he replied, we started off in early may,after working hard for 10 years in Digital publishing industry I had an idea what does the audience look for. I had a passion of cooking since forever, I am glad my wife stood with me and here it is Food Fusion a family venture,we all work together on these videos, We spend hours on each slot to get the taste right, for us quality matters.
While talking I asked Asad how many people work with them, Do they have guest chefs segments in the venture? 
Yes! we do have a pannel of chefs working with us namely Chef Nasra Sabir, Chef Kanwal Mohsin, Chef Maria.A.Khan, Chef Mumtaz and a member from a popular group on social media Karachi Chefs at home Sehrish Dogar are part of it. 

I was very curious to ask about ladies who cook at home with passion and they surely deserve a chance on a platform like this, do you guys have any plans for them? Asad was very clear about his plans to take this venture forward with the chefs who actually cook with passion and look forward for a chance. Food Fusion is all ready to give them a warm welcome.
Asad seemed quite satisfied with the response of Food Fusion by people and he eager to produce creative stuff, he says it's all about team work and this is surely a husband wife venture, Saima his wife works hard with him. He is proud to say even kids at his end are working with him, the cookies which a 7 -year old made and was shown beautifully in the video actually shows the spirit of the venture.
 I actually tried their recipe as a viewer and it turned out amazing and not only me my sister who barely gets time to step in the kitchen made Koyla Karhai, which she saw in the video and it was a complete hit. I would wish Food Fusion all the luck for their upcoming projects. I hope this will take Desi cooking to another level.


Here's the outcome of Dahi Baray and Channa Chat achieved by me after watching Food Fusion's video. You guys can catch up Food Fusion on GeoTv Network in their Sehri transmission, or on their facebook page - Food Fusion.
Stay connected with the blog for more summer updatesTill than #Happycookingtoyou
*All the images are taken out of Food Fusion's videos-copy rights are reserved 
Also Follow me on:




2 comments: