My Blog List

Tuesday 28 June 2016

SKIN-18 CARE PACK

Hello everyone It's been a while I did my review post, so I am here with one. This time it's about Skin-18 Korean skin care brand. They sent me a care package 2 weeks ago and I so wanted to take my time out and try their stuff. So over the weekend I tried their two products and I am reviewing them on my blog today. 

First up is Luke Cleansing Nose Strips, I am starting off with a picture reel so that you guys can know how I did the whole process and what I achieved in the end. 





 The first image is how the strips look like, I gently applied some water over the left part of the strip and applied in on my nose and left is for good 10 mins. After some time I took off the strip and cleanse it with water. The last image clearly shows the result, my nose became soft and smoother after the application and it smells great too.
Recommendation:
This product is a thumbs up and I would definitely recommend my readers to buy these strips as they are easy in application with an amazing result.
 Rating: 4.5* out 5*

Next up is the Fresh Fruit Aloevera Mask, I applied this right after the nose strips. I am attaching picture for this process also.
 






So the Aloevera mask is sealed in a sample package, it was moist and was ready for the application, I applied the mask as it is on the face with the direction of eye cut outs and lip cut out. This mask is supposed to be on the face for good 25 to 30 mins. Last picture shows the result I achieved after the proper application. This mask is the most refreshing mask I have ever applied, It is so soothing that I almost slept in the process. The cooling effect of the mask is spot on for summers.
Recommendation: 
I would definitely recommend my reader to buy this mask from Skin-18 website as it is refreshing and worth spending on. It is time saving than a facial sitting and a quick face fix before an event. I am going to post the link below for you guys.
 Rating:5*out of 5*

OVERALL BRAND REVIEW:
Skin-18 is a very responsive brand, from the process of selecting me for samples to the delivery everything went smooth, they always respond to my emails this is the best part. For you guys please check out their website for more stuff and more stuff left in my care pack which I am gonna review in the next post. 

You guys can follow Skin-18 on the following link:
Facebook/skin18
Instagram/Skin18

So this is it from my review blog, I hope the review is helpful, please share your comments below.
Stay connected with the blog for more summer updatesTill than stay Hydrated 
Also Follow me on:




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do post before and after pictures for us to compare results. Thanks

    ReplyDelete