My Blog List

Wednesday 1 June 2016

ORGANIC- LIFESTYLE

Lately on my blog you guys have been reading about summer happenings in Pakistan. Eid is fortunately coming in summers and that's what have brought variety in clothing and other fashion trends. This blog is dedicated to organic living. I got a beautiful organic box from a website Artsy.pk which was filled up with amazing organic goodies, mostly were for skincare and hair care. The box had a organic fragrance too and that still refreshes my mood, whenever I open my giveaway closet. Soon I am going to show you how I organize my giveaway closet too, as I love to hoarder my memories. 
About my mail, the box has a lip primer. Actually it's a coconut Balm and I love to keep that with me in my bag. It's amazing and keeps my lips hydrated all the time. Next it has a Milk bath infusion. Milk bath consists of honey, jasmine/lavender and essential oil. Cleopatra use to take milk bath with these essentials for her ever glowing beauty. Another bathing related stuff in the box is a body scrub "Berry Blast" and yes it does smells like berry, I love the greasy texture of the powder. For Hair there's a handmade Sea Whisper Shampoo! with natural sea salt and this keep you dandruff free naturally. There's a special Ubtan and Acne Face Mask and I personally started using the face mask and my skin feels better,It has honey and turmeric. 
 For Hair care, the box consist of a Karwa Sarson oil (Mustard Oil), Mustard oil increase blood circulation in scalp as is enriched with Vitamin A, Iron, Magnesium and Calcium. It's a best cure for hair fall. Prevents hair from going gray. It even treats infections, inflammation and dry skin. Not only for hair this oil is best for Joints and Arthritis pain. 
There's a Rose hip oil and a natural fragrance agent namely "Bukhoor" in the box. Rose Hip Oil is best for anti aging and scar treatments, where as Bukhoor refreshes my room since it came in my hand. It's a natural Air-freshener in my terms. I think I have covered all what was been sent to me in my organic box. These boxes were specially made for Organic Living Exhibition held in Karachi. 
For my readers I would recommend to choose Artsy.pk as they have a creative lot of people working day and night in producing chemical free formulas which is a tough job. I respect the efforts Of Ms Riffat Alam. Who's a dear friend for making this organic family in form of a website and providing a platform to various entrepreneurs who wants to work for masses.

You guys can catch Artsy.pk on the following links:
Webportal: www.artsy.pk
Facebook: Artsypk 
Instagram: Artsypk

Stay connected with the blog for more summer updates, Till than stay hydrated 

Also Follow me on:


No comments:

Post a Comment