My Blog List

Monday 1 February 2016

Kick Start Monday!

KICK START TO MY MONDAY:
The product I am reviewing this Monday is Loose Face Powder by The BodyShop Pakistan.


I always want something to glow on my face after I apply Bbcream or foundation, glad i choose to buy the loose face powder from The body shop Pakistan, it has a very decent coverage for day makeup, It give kinda glow to the skin, which every one requires at least on Mondays

Now talking about my skin tone, the shade is ivory so I choose 02 shade which gives a fair balance to my skin. For application I used Luscious Blush brush, that I will review someday else.


This powder is super good for day time at office as it requires simple look and after this you can just apply a pigmented blush along a nice shade lipstick can be pink, saying because it suits me.

In the end I am writing about the store and swatches review there, So usually visit their Dolmen Mall Tariq road outlet, the staff their is very helpful in terms of swatches according to the skin tone, plus they have Try Me! stuff and that makes life super easy.
I forgot the exact price as i got it when there was some discount going on, as far as i remember it was economical that time.

 So that's all for this Monday, looking forward to review another exciting product which can give a kick start to my Monday next week, till then stay beautiful girls :)


Also please follow me on:
 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/World-Around-Ramsha-1612597525626706/


No comments:

Post a Comment