My Blog List

Monday 29 February 2016

KICK START SUMMERS:

Hello there every one, I am back with my Kick start Monday blog, As the weather in karachi getting hotter each day, I decided to take out my note book and make my Summer wish-list. 


For summers it's always difficult to choose colours while going out, depends on the temperature though! last year summers got worse and I was unable to go out and shop stuff according to the weather, and I believe you guys have been in the same situation too last year, so the idea behind sharing my wishlist is that it might help you guys while summer shopping!

So, starting from Lips! My choice this summer is Conatural's lip balm set.


Conatural is Pakistan's best selling organic skin care brand, according to the brand they believe in natural and organic products, which provide extra care to skin and hair as compare to other chemical mix products, I saw this brand trending on Facebook. And decided to give a try this summers. They have a set of three lip balms, which includes sweet orange, lavender and peppermint as flavours, I will try Peppermint first, as it will give a cooling effect in summer, I hope heat wave never hit us again!

Next in the list is a Beauty Blender! by Real techniques,


Beauty blenders are life savers, for quick blending of foundation to contours, it helps in various ways, summers are always open for beach parties, mid evening hangouts, and thr variety of looks are required for these events, So this is the perfect product for blending , and I am looking forward to buy as soon as I can!

Next in the line is NYX Wonder Stick,


Contouring is the most important step in every makeup look! Its like crafting your face according to your choice, Heard so much about this sticks and saw some video reviews too, and I think it's a good buy, I just have to look up the shades they offer according to my skin tone.

Next up are Real Techniques Professional Brushes (Limited Edition)


These Brushes are from a Collector's Edition, currently I am using Brushes by Luscious Cosmetics those are excellent to, but for now I want something Professional, so that I can learn diffrent looks by the help of diffrent types of brushes, Real techniques has an amazing quality ratings no doubt! plus they have two of those brushes which I dont have in my Luscious Brush kit, those are multi task brush and angled brush, Multi Task brush helps in Blush and bronzer application, and angled brush is an amazing tool for contouring, so I would consider this a good Deal!Also it has an amazing chic clutch to make them travel friendly.

Next in the line is Colour Pop Ultra Matte Lips,


 The shade I am looking forward this summer is Pacific, this shade comes under Coral family, looks amazing in their catlogue and I heard some great reviews about the brand. Currently I am using Coral shades from my Sephora Lip mixology Palette and it has a very pigmented result, let's see what comes in with Colour Pop!

Next up is Colour Pop Blush on


It is very important to choose Blush ons in summer efficiently, sparkling blush ons dont go with a day makeup look.The shade I am looking forward for this session is " Get Leid", this shade belongs to matte coral family, As the shade is matte, this will blend in to the skin tone evenly, without a sparkling effect, which bothers in summer only.

The last product for the summer wishlist is an amazing mist by The Body Shop Pakistan, from their new collection " British Rose"


Just got a chance to try this at their Naheed Super store Kisok and Man! what a fragrance, Such refreshing that Still I can feel the freshness of the fragrance, original rose extracts has been used in the making of the product, Its a must buy for me this Summer!

So this is it for this Monday, I hope this list is helpful while you guys shop on for summers! See you guys on Thursdays! their is an amazing feature post coming up in the next Blog! stay stunned and keep your self hydrated in this hot weather!
Till than stay beautiful!

Also please follow me on:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/World-Around-Ramsha-1612597525626706/




2 comments: