My Blog List

Monday 15 February 2016

Sephora Lip Mixology Palette Haul

KICK START MONDAY: Sephora Haul
Hello everyone, I am back with my Kick start monday blog. This Monday Iam doing a review on my Sephora Haul: Limited Edition Lip Mixology Palette 

Starting up with the packing overview, Here's what Sephora says about the product: Net wt. 10*0.007oz. Palette has a primer and a lip gloss, Five shades of each ( Red, berry, pink, coral and nude), various lip colours can be achieved with mixing of different shades, products includes a double ended brush too. 



PRODUCT REVIEW:
As soon you open the box, a very light weight palette comes in your hand, amazing for travelling purposes, super pigmented, not sure about the nudes, as I find them two percent less pigmented than red and other shades, over all I am glad to got hands on this, as it is a limited edition palette, contains all the shades which are required for day to day looks, variety is amazing. The double ended brush is easy to apply on, it made my lipstick application super easy and smooth. Coming on to the shades, Red section is my favourite up till now, than the coral, pink ,berry and lastly the nudes. Corals were in long time, and goes amazing in winter looks, even the berry shades are in these days. Over all it's a good buy up till now. Please look at the swatches below:




AVAILABILITY: I saw this palette on sephora, long time ago and ordered in winter sale not sure if its available now as it is a limited edition palette. Bought this from a dealer in Karachi, Her name is Sadaf bano, you guys can go and check her page, dealing with her was super smooth and amazing got my order within a month, it takes at least a month to reach products here in Pakistan from USA, Her product dealing is 100% genuine, I am attaching her Facebook page handle, do give a try if you guys are looking for someone genuine. https://www.facebook.com/Sadaf-Bano-Collections-1533609693616455/?ref=stream

PRODUCT COST AND RATING: Before sale it was for 25$ and on winter sale I got it for 15$ excluding the delivery charges i had to pay, which were not that pocket friendly, still it's worth the price, and I am Happy

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 ( nudes are not that pigmented otherwise it was 5* material for me )

So, this is it for this kick start Monday, I am glad on getting hands on this palette, will see you on Trending Thursday crafting blog, Till than stay beautiful girls


Also please follow me on:




No comments:

Post a Comment