My Blog List

Monday 22 February 2016

Monday Bliss: The Color Studio Professional Haul

KICK START MONDAY:


Hello there everyone, I hope your Monday is going great so far! This blog is dedicated to my Color Studio Professional haul.
Last Monday I went to Dolmen Mall Tariq Road, and grab two nail colours from the Color Studio Kiosk. Their black Kiosk is amazing, it's in the centre and grabs my attention always. This time it made me buy two amazing shades,which I have been looking for quite a long.

The shades are Gun Powder and Haute Red, though it was a tough job to choose these from the amazing variety by Color Studio.


Starting from the packaging review, These nail colours come in a small glass ware bottle, very compact and travel friendly in size/ weight, sealed with a air tight plastic cap. Nail colour should be with a good quality Air tight caps, so that air doesn't pass through to make them dry, and I must say Color-studio did take care for the cap construction.

Now to the application review! As I mentioned above it was very tough to select the best shades out, the shade variety was amazing, First up for the review is Gun Powder! I was in search for a smoky shade for toe nails application, looks super classy with kholapuri chappals, which are apparently trending these days! The shade is towards, grey tone, a darker grey, not exactly ash grey but it is towards the darker side.

Second up is Haute Red! the shade which was most difficult to choose from a vast range of Reds in the kiosk, this shade is kinda shade for spring, which is obviously around the corner, it's not glowing red, and obviously not a matte shade of Red it's somewhere in between, can say a floral red, which will look amazing with light tone dresses, and will look great with peach, white, creamish tone dresses, will work more in summers for sure! 

Both the shades dry in seconds, so no chance for messing up! I was okay with applying one coat for Haute Red! but for Gun powder! you guys will need a second coat too, quality is amazing as promised by Color studio! and I will surely try other shade now! Below are the swatches for both the shades.


PRODUCT PRICE AND RATING: These nail colours are 250 Rs each i.e approx 2.5$ (pretty much economical) and I would rate it 4 out 5

In the end I have a tip for you guys for a flawless finish, do follow the tip and let me know the results achieved in the comment box! also please suggest me good nail colour removers, in the comment box! I am so done with bad quality ones and need to try the ones which are actually worth it!

    


So, this is it, for this Monday! I hope this review blog was informational, please do try these shades, and let me know. I will love the Feedback, will be back on Thursday with an amazing crafting blog, Till Than Stay Beautiful!


Also please follow me on:
 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/World-Around-Ramsha-1612597525626706/

No comments:

Post a Comment