My Blog List

Thursday 24 March 2016

BEST BUY! ART SUPPLIES FOR KIDS

Hello there everyone, Crafting Thursday is back after soon long!some work kept me busy and made me miss so much on my craft blog! As the session is almost ending at your child's school, and you guys are planing to buy new materials for kids, I decided to review brand Deer! Last Friday I got so me amazing art supplies in my mail from "Deer" It's a Pakistani stationary brand, they are made in Pakistan.
So starting my art supply review blog with a list of products I am going to review from my mail!
Jumbo crayons
Round Tip Markers

Chisel Tip Markers
Apple Water Colours



ABOUT THE BRAND:
Deer is a Sub brand of Indus Pencils Pakistan (Pvt)ltd, the brand was established in 1954. They are the largest exporters of school and office stationary in Pakistan. The products they are easy to grip and environment friendly. The products are Xylene/ Toulene Free with low odour inks. The markers are suppose to dry instantly according to the brand. They have clearly mentioned the age group which are perfectly able to use these products, for this buyers are advised to look up at the back of the pack!

PRODUCT REVIEW:
Starting from Jumbo crayons!

The pack consist 12 Colour crayons. The swatches can be seen below, there are Five cool and six warm colour in the pack the 12th colour is Black! From the swatches you can guys can get an idea about the stroke and shades of the crayons. These are super soft to handle. I would suggest the parents of toddlers to get these as initial supplies, as toddlers are suppose to learn the sense of grip, and jumbo crayons works the best in that case.

Next are Round Tip Markers!

Round tip makers come in four different shades, starting from black, they have green, red and blue, above are the swatches for round tip markers. These markers contain low odour ink, which is actually great, while you work on huge projects. The odour makes you feel bit uncomfortable sometimes. These markers have good grip, the tip is soft and they write perfect. Links are not double shaded, green looks green while you write. This is perfect for marking headings, and also suitable for office supplies. For the buyer I would suggest to look up at the back of the Pack for the suitable age group. Each box contain 12 markers of 20Rs Each! These are non toxic products so this is perfect for kids. Note: These are permanent markers, and should be advised for strict monitoring while kids work on. 

After Round Tip Markers, I have Chisel Tip Markers for review


Chisel Tip Markers are used for Calligraphic writings mostly, We have Urdu as major subject in schools here in Pakistan. These markers are very useful for marking headings in Urdu writeups. These are also madeup of low odour ink!, the tip is soft and has an amazing grip. Each box contain 12 markers of Rs 20. This is a must buy for kids in Secondary level at school. Swatches are given below. Shades are same as we have in Round Tip markers, So there is no confusion in choosing colours.
Note: These are permanent markers, and should be advised for strict monitoring while kids work on. 

Last up for review is Apple Water Colours,

Above are the swatches of Apple water colours, the box comes in with 12 shades, all are neutral shades, as in paints we can mix and match. This set is amazing for beginners, almost every other kid in my class carries these in Art blocks. They are stroke free, a No.4 brush is pre given in the box. Kids are ready to explore the world of water colours, I would suggest you guys to grab this set for your kids in summer breaks and let them explore, and create wonders.

Here are some images I took while working with some of the products, so give you a complete guide line of results I achieved while working with Deer products.




 I would like to Thanks Deer ( Indus Pencils Pvt Ltd ) for giving me these stuff to explore on. Looking forward to try on other products in the row. Deer has many products, for that you guys can log on to  http://www.induspencil.com/ They have an on-line shopping option also, do give it a try, or look up on the nearest stationary stores.

So this is it from the Crafting Thursday! blog. I hope this is helpful for you while you go on shopping art supplies for kids, on the coming session. I would like to add a little thought here that We should motivate our kids for arts and crafts activities, this will make there imaginations strong and will keep them busy! while you wrap up some work. Time for me to say bye, See you guys in the next blog!
Till than Stay Happy!
Also Follow me on!
Twitter:  https://twitter.com/Ramshamoiez
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/World-Around-Ramsha-1612597525626706/?fref=ts
Instagram: RamshaMoiez15

No comments:

Post a Comment