My Blog List

Thursday 17 March 2016

LAUNCHING MY OWN FOOD VENTURE

HASHMI'S
Hello there everyone, as blogging has become my everything these days, I choose my own blog to Launch my food venture. Hashmi's is a home made food venture, currently serving frozen food and savoury items. 


The reason behind this home made food venture is to provide hygienic food with taste, I have started with limited items on my menu card and will gradually add on items on the menu. Hashmi's has already started taking orders on a famous social media group Sheops, which is an amazing platform for setting up home based business. Sheops was formerly known as Her market place, it is an Idea of Nida Patel and is been executed 24*7 on her group by home based business like the Hashmi's
Hashmi's is currently popular for home made nuggets and Pizza donuts, By the grace of God I am able to meet order deadlines, prompt deliveries and Good taste. While all the drama on television being shown for food quality by bigger and well established brands, I was worried what will I provide my son! Alhamudillah I tried my level best to create Chicken nuggets, as per the pre conceived taste client have in their minds, even what I expected them to be for my son! I am currently serving my brand in Karachi on pre-order basis and mode of payment is Cash on delivery, which is very convenient! I would like to thank my Husband "Syed Moiez Hussain Hashmi" for believing in me! and being my best food critic! your support is always needed! 

CHICKEN NUGGETS
PIZZA DONUTS
In the end I would like everyone to give a try to Hashmi's and let me know what I can do to make it better and convenient for every mom. daughter and wife :)


For placing orders kindly click on the link below:
Also follow me at:

3 comments:

  1. Nice! what's the shelf life of the frozen food?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can keep them in the freezer for weeks! and in a cool/dry place for a day.

    ReplyDelete