My Blog List

Monday 7 March 2016

Summers Already?



Hello there everyone! Summers are here already, I hope you guys are keeping your self hydrated. Drinking lots of water is the key to survive in summers. Hope you guys followed my summer Wishlist blog, and it helped you in someway. So this blog is based on the dress code for summers, as soon summer arrives in Pakistan, We discern brands launching their lawn collections with amazing colours and patterns, Yes Patterns, don't you think contention at this stage is not of quality but of patterns, What will they converge is beyond our imaginations, But the solidity is our designers are really working hard to reach the client expectations in each summer volume.

Let's have a look which brands have already launched their collections. I have been to see the collections, so decided to rate them for you guys, as it becomes easy to choose the brand accordingly.

TRENDING SPRING SUMMER COLLECTIONS ARE:
  • J. ( Junaid Jamshed's Har Rang Apna ) Volume I 
  • Khaadi Lawn Volume I
  • Sapphire Lawn
  • Gul Ahmed spring/summer Volume I
  • Satrangi (Bonanza) Summer Volume I
Starting with The most appealing collection i.e Junaid Jamshed's Har Rang Apna.




I think the poster says it all, what vibrant colours, the hype was already created by these uniquely designed posters, What made me buy one of designs was the quality of fabric they have is amazing as well as the colours are exactly same as shown in the catalogues, you guys will understand later in the blog that why I mentioned the point of colours being exactly same to what they show. Well maintained staff at majority of their outlets. What made my shopping was a discount card, which I got as soon i reached to pay on the counter, as my card got lost somewhere and I wanted a new discount card, the discount they give initially is 7%, So I would suggest you guys to go and grab a dress from this collection.

Next in the list is  Khaadi's lawn.


 Khaadi is my favourite brand, as the designs and fabric quality is amazing, this collection is more towards cool colour theme, that soothes the eye in summers, I didn't grab a dress yet, but I have been to the outlet to check the collection out! loved the blue series, Khaadi is cost effective and they have more variety even in the lowest range they offer, Designs are more pattern based, some are printed and some are embroidered, Khaadi's signature is their embroidery, which have been the most intricate amongst all the leading brands.

Third in the line is Sapphire Lawn!


Designers at sapphire are smart enough to make floral patterns this time, their digital printed ones are now overrated in the market, they had to come up with something which defines Spring/summer, and they had made the mark. Not sure about people who think floral patterns make them look FAT! which is the most common concern we girls have, this concern was the only reason I kept it at number 3rd, Now talking about the branding they do specially on social media is very creative, so O give a thumbs up to the digital marketing department,

Fourth up is Gulahmed Summer 2016


No doubt Gul ahmed is the pioneer of Lawn, but the only thing which made me keep them at the fourth place is the extream use of Photoshop in their catalogues, there is a major difference in what you see in the catalogue and what you see in real, in terms of colour, I hope the catalogue designers will work on it, as it confuses me all the time, This collection is mix in genre, they have a huge variety to choose from, they have floral, plain lawn shirts, as well as heavy embroidered dresses as a formal party wear. If one is looking for a variety they must go and check Gul ahmed's collection!

Last amongst all is Satrangi Summer Collection by Bonanza


Strangi is pocket friendly brand, they had no theme based work this time, last year collection was based on candy theme and that was the boost to the brand, The only concern which made me keep Strangi in the end is the dye quality. Majority of my satrngi dresses bleed till it colour fades up, designers should look into this matter. Satrangi has summer ready made series too, and those is far better than the unstitched ones for formal parties.

So these were the top 5 trending brands who launched their Spring/summer collections, I hope my review helps you while shopping for summers. Do give me your feedback through comments below, Till than Stay beautiful Girls,

Also please follow me on:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/World-Around-Ramsha-1612597525626706/







No comments:

Post a Comment