My Blog List

Monday 14 March 2016

The Body Shop Spring / Summer Sale!



Hello there everyone. The week is just begun, I hope your Monday is going great so far. For this week I have amazing things in pipeline. For last week I want to thank you guys for an amazing response on Gul Khan Truck Art blog, your appreciation means a lot. Now for this blog, as everybody know there was a Sale happening at The Body Shop, today is the last day of sale. I am going to review the Sale it self and the products I managed to grab.

For a overall review of the sale I am dividing this blog into two parts:
  • SALE REVIEW
  • PRODUCT PURCHASE

SALE REVIEW:
It's been 3 years that I am runing after these season sales, and this was the best one. Prices and discount distribution were amazing, and very clear. There are separate portions for each percent! Starting from 20% it is upto 70%, although yesterday was a second last day, there was nothing left in 70% section. This was the first time when I saw some really good ranges of mists in 50% off even, There was Italian fig, White musk and so on in those sections too. For body butters and creams they were already sold out, I saw coconut range on the 50% section only, rest were in 35% and those were only few. As compare to last sale, there was a separate portion for body butters and creams they have in those jars and it was easy to select one. Lip primers and balms were also in 35% sale. I saw their face powders and eye shadow range in 50% section, I wasn't sure about the shade range, as there was only one Try Me, so I suppose there was only one shade in 50% sale. Now coming on to lip and cheeks, I saw blushes too, and tried some, the range they have is amazing but the sale was only 20%, the highlight was Lip and cheek tint, but it doesn't suit my skin tone, So I didn't opt to buy that. For the first time there was Insta Blur in 50% and this is something great, as one can take on trail in such sales, Over all staff was trying to manage the space well, so we should give them a thumbs up, and I want to appreciate them for making it better this time.

PRODUCT PURCHASE:
The must buy product for me every sale is the Loose powder in 03 shade, and tried a different shade this time. For the product review please visit this link http://worldaroundramsha.blogspot.com/2016/02/kick-start-monday.html
as this will be very helpful for your future purchase.


The other product I got my hands on is The Red Musk Fragrance Mist, I was looking forward to buy this in sale! as they offer great discounts on mists and this becomes pocket friendly in the end, The fragrance is very fresh, opposite to the fruit and flowery fragrances The body shop usually offers. The Red must actually stands out, and I have been using Shea and white musk, this one is something new to try on! It has a sharp impact while you put it on. It's a must have, completely different from the organic image of The Body Shop.


OVERALL SALE RATING: 9/10
PRODUCT RATING: 10/10

Today is the last day of this seasonal sale, go and grab your self something, don't miss out on the amazing discounts. For the blog, Stay tuned I have two amazing Blogs on the roll, and Give-away is also happening with in a week or so, don't miss out, Keep following me on my blog as well as social media handles. Till than stay beautiful girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment